What should I do if I am not happy with the service I have received from Careinmyhome?

If you’re not happy with our service please put your complaint in writing to us aat 135 Clifton Road, Worthing, BN11 4DP or email us at info@careinmyhome.co.uk.  We will review your complaint and do our very best to resolve matters with you.